Preparation Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup watercress leaves
- 2 tbsp capers
- ½ pound shrimp, cooked
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp stevia
- Combine the watercress leaves, shrimp, and dill in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sesame seeds, black pepper, stevia, and lemon juice in another bowl. Season with salt.
- Pour the dressing over and gently toss to combine; refrigerate for 1 hour. Top with capers to serve.
Calories: 232, Fat: 12.5g, Net Carbs: 2,2g, Protein: 27g