Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Drizzle the brussels sprouts with olive oil, a little salt and black pepper in a bowl, and spread on a baking sheet. Bake until tender for 20 minutes.
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the hazelnuts for 2-3 minutes, cool and then chop into small pieces.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a salad bowl and add the baby spinach, Dijon mustard and hazelnuts. Mix until well combined.
- In a tiny bowl mix the vinegar with the oil. Scatter the dressing over the salad to serve.
Calories: 511, Fat: 42.3g, Net Carbs: 9.6g, Protein: 14.5g