Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- ½ cup smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 slices bacon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp garlic puree
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- In a bowl, mix well the dressing ingredients and set aside. Bring a pot with salt water into a boil. Crack The eggs into a small bowl and gently slide into the water. Poach for 2 to 3 minutes, remove with a perforated spoon, transfer to a paper towel to dry, and plate. Poach the remaining eggs.
- Put the bacon in a skillet and fry over medium heat until browned and crispy, about 6 minutes, turning once. Remove, allow cooling, and chop in small pieces.
- Toss the lettuce, smoked salmon, bacon, and dressing in a salad bowl. Divide the salad onto plates, top with the eggs each, and serve immediately or chilled.
Calories: 452, Fat: 36.9g, Net Carbs: 4.4g, Protein: 26.7g