- 30 g muesli mixture (3 tbsp)
- 50 g low-fat quark
- ½ cup milk (1/16 l)
- 1 tbsp sea buckthorn juice
- 1 slice of crispbread
- 5 g herb butter
- Coffee with 1 teaspoon of condensed milk
How it’s done:
- Mix all the ingredients for the muesli and let it steep for a moment.
Nutritional information per serving:
Protein: 15 g
Fat: 10 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
- You can put together the muesli mixture in advance according to the following recipe.
- You can get the ingredients for this in health food stores: 2cups of fine oat flakes (125 g), 1 cup of Siesa (special preparation mainly made from crushed flaxseed), 1 cup of yeast flakes (30 g), 2 cups of stabilized wheat bran (75 g), 1 cup of seedless grapes ( 75 g).
- Mix everything together and store in a tightly fitting container. The amount of around 400 g makes about 13 servings of muesli.