Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb skirt steak, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to season
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup watercress
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 pickled peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat grill to high heat. Season the steak slices with salt and black pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Grill the steaks on each side to the desired doneness, for about 5-6 minutes. Remove to a bowl, cover and leave to rest while you make the salad.
- Mix the watercress and arugula, pickled peppers, and vinegar in a salad bowl. Add the beef and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Calories: 633, Fat: 34.6g, Net Carbs: 4.7g, Protein: 71.8g