Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 mackerel fillets, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ head green lettuce, firm leaves removed for cups
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Drizzle the mackerel fillets with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Add the fish to the preheated grill pan and cook on both sides for 6-8 minutes.
- Bring the eggs to boil in salted water in a pot over medium heat for 10 minutes. Run the eggs in cold water, peel, and chop into small pieces. Transfer to a salad bowl.
- Remove the mackerel fillets to the salad bowl. Include the tomatoes and mayonnaise; mix evenly with a spoon. Layer two lettuce leaves each as cups and fill with two tablespoons of egg salad each.
Calories: 445, Fat: 31.5g, Net Carbs: 3.4g, Protein: 31g