Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2.5-3 lbs. of fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- Start by putting the broccoli and water in a large sauce pan.
- And then cover and cook on medium high until the broccoli isntender.
- After that, reserve one cup of the cooking liquid and discard the rest.
- Next, add half of the broccoli, the reserved cooking liquid, and almond milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to the pot with the rest of the broccoli then add the parmesan and lemon juice and heat until hot.
- Serve and enjoy!