- 1 slice of toast
- 1 slice of crispbread
- 2 teaspoons low-calorie margarine
- 15 g camembert (30%)
- ¼ onion
- ½ radish (100 g)
- A bit of salt
- 1 cup of coffee
- Some paprika powder to sprinkle on
How it’s done:
- Toast the toast and spread a thin layer of margarine on both bread slices. Cut the camembert into thin slices, place on the crispbread and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Place a slice of cheese on the toast, cut off a few rings from an onion, toss in paprika and place on top of the cheese.
- Cut the radish into slices then sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with a cup of unsweetened coffee or tea.
Protein: 13 g
Fat: 13 g
Carbohydrates: 28 g