Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- One large head, 1 1/2 lb. Cauliflower, florets only
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tbsps. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- Starts by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F then place a piece of parchment paper onto a pizza peel or a pizza pan.
- And then, pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until they are the consistency of rice.
- In a pan on the stove, stir fry the cauliflower for about 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is very soft.
- After that, in a large bowl, whisk the egg then stir in the parmesan cheese together with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- When the cauliflower rice is cooked through and soft, put the cauliflower rice into a kitchen towel and squeeze over the sink.
- Spread your cauliflower dough onto the parchment paper with your hands, to about 1/4″ thick.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the top is dry and firm, and the edges are a little golden.
- Let the pizza crust cool for at least 5-10 minutes at room temperature to firm up more then add the toppings of your choice.
- Put back the pizza to the oven for about 5-10 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!