- ½ bread roll (25 g)
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread about 50 g
- 10 g semi-fat margarine
- 1 slice of lean, cooked ham (25 g)
- 20 g processed cheese (20% fat)
- 15 g liver pate
- Coffee or tea
How it’s done:
- Brush the half roll with 5 grams of semi-fat margarine and place the cooked ham on top. Spread the rest of the margarine on one half of the whole grain bread slice and spread the liver pate on top.
- Spread the processed cheese (without margarine) on the other half of the wholemeal bread slice. Serve with coffee or tea.
Nutritional information per serving:
Protein: 17 g
Fat: 14 g
Carbohydrates: 40 g