Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 chicken breast, boneless, skinless, flattened
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Rub the chicken with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Heat half of the olive oil in a pan over high heat and fry the chicken for 4 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and let cool before slicing.
- Toss arugula with red wine vinegar and the remaining olive oil; share the salads into plates.
- Divide chicken slices on top and sprinkle with gorgonzola cheese.
Calories: 291, Fat: 24g, Net Carbs: 3.5g, Protein: 13.2g